FREE General Admission
Photography Policy Back to top ^
All portrait photography sessions must be scheduled in advance
A day pass costs $10 and an annual pass is $50.
Photographers and videographers are required to acquire and carry a Portrait Photography Pass, available at the Education Center reception desk.
Photographers and videographers agree to abide by the Portrait Photography Rules.
Portrait Photography Definition:Portrait photography at Conservation Garden Park is defined as wedding, engagement, family portraits, or other posed portraiture of individuals by professional photographers/videographers or by amateurs acting in the role of a professional.
Portrait Photography Requirements:Photographers and videographers who conduct portrait photography at Conservation Garden Park are required to acquire and carry a Portrait Photography Pass which is available at the Education Center reception desk. All portrait photography sessions must be scheduled in advance.
For reservations please call 801-256-4400 or email email@example.com. Portrait photography requires payment prior to the session. A day pass costs $10 and an annual pass costs $50. We reserve the right to turn away unscheduled portrait sessions.
Photography Rules and GuidelinesThe photographer/videographer agrees to abide by the Portrait Rules and Guidelines outlined below. Failure to follow these rules may result in expulsion from the garden and/or denial of future requests.
- Stay on paths and lawn areas. Walking in flower beds is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Flowers and/or foliage must never be removed from any plant.
- Plant labels or other signs should not be removed or disturbed.
- Be courteous of our other visitors and keep pathways accessible for them. Access to pathways, garden areas, hallways, stairways and rooms may not be blocked.
- Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
- Patrons may not wear articles of clothing that may be taken as profane, vulgar, racial, sexist, or sexually suggestive, including slogans and illustrations.
- Clothing changes are not permitted outdoors.
- Groups who have booked private events in the garden have exclusive rights to that reserved area.
- Garden staff may be working at any time, please do not interrupt their work by asking them to move.
- No balloons are permitted in the garden.
- Personal belongings may not be left in the restrooms during the photo shoot. Conservation Garden Park assumes no liability for loss, theft, or damage to personal belongings. Any belongings left unattended may be removed by garden staff.
- Portraits must conclude and participants ready to leave by closing time. The Garden reserves the right to limit groups arriving less than two hours before closing time.
- Jordan Valley Water Conservancy District assumes no liability for loss, theft, or damage to equipment as a result of visiting the Conservation Garden Park.
Garden Rules Back to top ^
Please follow these rules to ensure an enjoyable visit for everyone:
- Smoking is prohibited on the premises.
- No visitors allowed outside of Garden hours.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- No skateboarding, bicycling, or rollerblading allowed.
- Visitors must stay on paths and lawn areas. Please stay out of flower beds.
- Dogs must be kept on leashes while in the Garden.
- Owners are responsible for their pet's waste and must clean and dispose of it properly.
- Do not remove plant tags or in any way modify Garden signage.
- Do not remove or collect flowers, seeds, fruits or vegetables.
- No climbing on walls, rocks, or exhibits.
- Dispose of garbage in appropriate waste receptacles.
- Keep personal items with you at all times.
- Loud music, alcohol, and firearms are prohibited.
- Be aware, the Garden is under 24 hour surveillance.